As a school we ensure that all children receive Quality First Teaching. As part of this all teachers plan differentiated learning for all children.
We provide a wide a varied curriculum to ensure all children enjoy learning and have the opportunities to develop their gifts and talents. Some examples of opportunities pupils have had this year to develop their abilities have been:
- Curriculum Days with a local Secondary School
- Coaching lessons at a local tennis club
- Representing the school in a Dance Festival and a Football tournament
- Performing in a band or choir at a range of ventures, including the Royal Albert Hall
- Participating in a Maths Challenge competition and a Mental Maths Championship against other primary schools
- Peripatetic music lessons in piano, recorder, guitar, violin, singing and trombone