Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- To enhance the R.E curriculum to develop children’s understanding of the fundamental principles and concepts of the Christian faith and other faiths in the world and to promote tolerance of and respect for people of all faiths.
- To embed high quality grammar teaching through selected texts using Talk for Writing and Power of Reading.
- To increase the percentage of girls who are greater depth in maths in each year group.
- To ensure middle attaining children are making good or better progress from their starting point at each key stage.
Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- To develop pupil and staff mental health & well-being.
- To improve the attendance of disadvantaged group and lower % of persistent absentees.
- To further promote how pupils can keep themselves safe and how school keeps them safe.
- To evaluate how we are meeting our Rights Respecting Level 2 accreditation and develop new initiatives to enhance the curriculum.
Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- To further enhance the skills of the SLT in order to review and evaluate school development by taking part in ‘Challenge Partners’.
- To develop the knowledge and skills of core middle leaders to ensure successful succession planning.
- To evaluate the current school curriculum to ensure it meets the needs of the pupils.
- To implement changes necessary to ensure an imaginative, creative and dynamic curriculum.
- To narrow the gap between disadvantaged pupils’ and other pupils’ with a focus on core subjects and attendance.
Effectiveness of the Early Years Provision: The Quality and Standards
- To embed new topics and approach to teaching EYFS to ensure high quality provision, environment and learning.
- To develop the outdoor learning environment as a third classroom.
- To develop the role of support staff.
- To develop pupils’ emotional well-being and engagement.