Our Parent Workshops are designed as an opportunity for parents/carers to find out more about school life and how children can be supported at home. Examples of previous Parent Workshops are:
- Phonics in Key Stage 1
- Reading and Writing in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Occupational Therapy
- New Curriculum
- Literacy Difficulties and Dyslexia
- Homework Policy
- Inclusion at Emmanuel
- Speech , Language and Communication
- Mathematics in Key Stage 1 and 2
- Building Healthy Relationships
Please click here for the Autumn Term 2015 Parent Workshop Timetable. They will be held at 9am each Friday in the Alpha Building.
Please click here for the Spring Term 2016 Parent Workshop Timetable. They will be held at 9am each Friday in the Alpha Building.
Please click here for the Spring Term 2017 Parent Workshop Timetable. Please note these will be held in the evening at 5.30pm in the School Hall
See below for past Parent Workshop powerpoint presentation: