From time to time parents and others connected with the school will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a ‘General Complaints Procedure’.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
The Complaints Policy can be found under the ‘Polices’ tab.