Below, a typical school day has been set out.
Early Years Foundation Stage (Alpha Building)
- The school gate opens at 8.50am.
- 9am the register is taken.
- Lunch time is 11.30am-12.30pm for Reception and 12pm-1pm for Nursery.
- The school day ends at 3.20pm for EYFS. Parents are asked to wait in the playground near the classroom door and staff will send out each child to their parent.
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (Omega Building)
- The school gate, at the back of the school, opens at 8.45am and children go straight to their class to start their early morning work.
- The Headteacher is usually available at this time of day should you wish to speak to her.
- Registers are taken in class at 8.55am promptly.
- Lunch breaks vary between classes to allow for space and time for eating and relaxation.
- An Act of Worship takes place every day.
- At the end of the school day, the school gate is opened at 3.20pm. Classes will line up in the playground and MUGA and children will be collected by their parents.
This equates to a total of 32.5 hours.
If you cannot pick up your child we ask you to ensure that we know the person who will be collecting them. Please inform the class teacher or school office in advance. If we have not been informed of the person collecting, we will keep the child with us until we are absolutely sure of the arrangements.
We ask that the playground is vacated by 3.40pm at the very latest so that After School Clubs can commence and staff can attend meetings knowing that each child is safely with an adult.
Children in older Year Groups may arrive and leave school independently, with written permission from their parents or carers.