Main School Development Plan Aims:
Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- To improve outcomes in boys writing across the school.
- To enhance the process of giving feedback to ensure it is incisive and makes an impact on progress.
Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- To further develop pupil and staff mental health & well-being.
Effectiveness of Leadership and Management
- To improve outcomes for disadvantaged group of pupils.
- To further develop the curriculum to ensure it meets the needs of the pupils.
Effectiveness of the Early Years Provision: The Quality and Standards
- To narrow the gap between the attainment of boys and girls at a ‘good level of attainment’.
- To work with a hub of schools to develop the EYFS as an area of excellence.