Main School Development Plan Aims:
Quality of Education
- To improve pupils’ outcomes by ensuring that rates of progress in Writing in key stage 2 strengthen to match those in Mathematics and Reading.
- To construct a coherently planned curriculum that develops subject knowledge and skills in a sequential manner.
- To further improve the quality of teaching and learning in phonics and early reading.
Leadership and Management
- To ensure that any gaps in performance between different groups of pupils in different subjects are narrowed by identifying and using a variety of teaching approaches.
- To ensure pupils flourish through the provision of high quality religious education that reflects the Church of England Statement of Entitlement.
- To further improve the quality of our mental health and well-being provision for pupils, staff and parents.