At Emmanuel, we want to develop children to become confident, fluent mathematicians.
The support parents and carers can provide at home is invaluable. Please find below a list of resources to help you support your child at home with their maths skills.
- Maths questions to ask your child in a range of everyday situations
- A list of books suitable for exploring a variety of maths topics
- A list of maths websites for parents/carers and children to explore
- A list of apps for exploring a variety of maths topics.
- Maths Challenges for Years 1 and 2
- Maths Challenges for Years 3 and 4
- Maths Challenges for Years 5 and 6
- Dice games for Key Stage 1